Wednesday, May 25, 2011

E-Catalog: 2011 Work and Sports Wear


Isn't it nice to finally be able to break out your Summer wardrobe?  We've had somewhat of a disagreeable Spring, so I know that I've held on to my sweaters and fleeces a bit longer than usual, but last weekend I finally integrated my Capri pants, shorts and tank tops back into my full-time wardrobe.  Of course, anytime you have that seasonal clothing change-over, you notice that there are a few pieces that didn't quite hold up last year, maybe some which need replacing, and some which *cough* might not fit as well as they used to.  So if you're thinking about freshening up your look, check out our new styles in this catalog.  From Corporate, to casual, from bowling shirts, to race wear, and everything in between, we've got you covered.  See anything you like?  Contact us and we'll help you place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment